I went in to bed yesterday, a bit earlier than usual, since I was so TIRED, and since I was going to wake up a bit earlier than usual as well.
BUT….No No No NO…. NO SLEEP!
Been like that for a few days 😐 Getting really bad 😐
INSOMNIA I did not know that light sleeping is considered INSOMNIA??? umm…. I used to say I am a light sleeper!!! What does that mean now?
Anyway; I started venturing in different methods to help me fall asleep. What did I do you say? Well!
- sleeping on calming slow music. CHECK
- drinking warm milk. CHECK
- jumping up and down 100 times or more, to fatigue myself to sleep. CHECK.
- Getting a head massage. CHECK
- Talking to someone before I asleep, calming me down and making me feel better emotionally. CHECK
- Last resort; took on e of my allergy pills, with a Panadol pill (which I did not want to resort to). CHECK
- over thinking
- too tired (yes sometimes too tired, makes me unable to sleep)
- being disturbed every while and then by external noise (my brother watching a late night movie in the next room, a cat arguing with another cat outside in the garden, etc)
- the list can go on and on……………