When I got a notification saying that I got my first 10 LIKES on this blog; I thought of writing a blog around the NUMBER 10 and I decided to try to put why I LOVE to travel in to 10 simple reasons.
These are the 10 reasons why I LOVE to travel:
- for the change out of routine and familiar scenery.
- for the search for a new adventure.
- to learn and find out new stuff about the cultures and traditions of different countries.
- treading the paths of ancient cities, monuments and structures.
- to try the great and amazingly delicious variety of the different dishes of the world.
- to fill up my collection of souvenirs from all around the world (magnets, post cards, photographs (taken by me) and key chains)
- to achieve my goals in my own list of 100 things to do before I die.
- embarking into different environments and watching first hand animals in their own wild habitat.
- to meet new people and make new friends.
- Finally and most importantly; to explore and discover myself by;
- getting to think on my feet
- to achieve some of my big goals
- to challenge myself
- travelling make me appreciate my hometown much more, SO, to appreciate my home and country much more.
- to develop more self-confidence (which I need so much of that)
- to help me be more open-minded and aware to different situations around the world (seeing the world in a different LIGHT)
- indulging myself in the haven of hotels and no cooking, no laundry, no self-serving life 😀
So? Dear readers; you have any other reasons why you enjoy travelling? write me up 😀