It’s a new day in a new year and I would start with saying:
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Today I was checking my mail and came upon yesterday’s writing challenge, brought to us by Michael :
was meant to give us the thoughts of giving ourselves strict resolutions.
- What will you do if you found out you honestly did not have but three months to live?
- What kind of resolutions would you put?
- What would you want to accomplish before you perish?
I sit here, trying to bring up special resolutions or things I would want to do before the world ends. Things like climbing Mount Everest (being the first Egyptian woman to accomplish that), to travel all around the world, to read all Agatha Christie books, to watch all of Dr. Who’s episodes (all episodes ever made) and so on.
But then I think more seriously, if the world I used to know is going to disappear in three months and I would perish with it, my resolutions would be much simpler. Much Much Simpler!
- Spend more quality time with my family.
- Make sure to always share what’s on my mind.
- To sincerely show how much I care to my friends.
In other words; to make sure I live my last few months happily with the people I care and love
That is a resolution I would give time to resolve.